- International Astronomical Union (IAU)
- AAS Committee for the Status of Women in Astronomy (CSWA)
- She Is An Astronomer – IYA cornerstone project
Charters and recommendations:
Articles and reports:
- Women’s Empowerment Principles:
Developed by the United Nations Development fund for women, UniFEM, the Women’s Empowerment Principles offer practical guidance to business and the private sector on how to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community. The April 2011 Women in Science & Engineering (WiSE) Summit focused on implementing the WEP.
- Women Mean Business:
In a new report (14 July 2010) entitled “Women Mean Business: Why Gender Equality is Essential in Science, Engineering and Technology”, the UKRC reveal a growing body of evidence indicating that improving gender equalityleads to better organizational performance.
- Committee on Status of Women in Physics reports (CSWP):
Includes Best Practices for Recruiting and Retaining Women in Physics report, with suggestions to assist departments in finding and keeping women physics faculty, postdocs, graduate and undergraduate students; and Gender Equity Report (May 2007) based on the presentations and action items from the Gender Equity Conference with specific actions proposed for faculty, staff, and funding agencies.
- Review of Status of Women at STScI, 2002
- Status of Women at STScI – AURA response, 2002
- First International Conference on Women in Physics, 2002 (Physics Today article)
- MIT report on the status of Women Faculty in Science, 1999
- MIT provost response, 2002, to the report on the status of Women Faculty in Science